- One lock for any slot — fits standard, nano, or wedge-shaped laptop security slots, regardless of brand or generation, helping to “future-proof” your locking solution. Lock tips are easily changed; a tether keeps unused lock tips handy.
- 5mm keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest locks, so there’s only one keying system to manage. The smaller key opening helps thwart picking attempts
- Patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ technology resists tampering and offers peace-of-mind. 1.8m (6 ft.) cable with plastic sheath delivers cut and theft resistance.
- A special pivot and rotate hinge on the lock head allows flexible movement and easy key insertion
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s online key registration program, allows for quick, secure, and free key replacement if ever lost or stolen.
- Kensington locks are verified and tested. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance, and mechanical resilience
- A five-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks
Period of Warranty