The Kensington A1000 Telescoping C-Clamp is a professional desktop mount for microphones, webcams, and lighting systems—the perfect accessory for keeping your video conferencing setup organized and professional. The adjustable height stand extends from 20” to 30” to accommodate standard webcam, microphone, and lighting system configurations. The 360° swivel mount provides flexible webcam or lighting angles, and cable management clips supports a tidy workspace. The A1020 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—a powerfully cohesive plug & play software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting.
- An adaptable mounting solution for microphones, webcams, and lights (3/8”, 1/4” and 5/8” adaptors included).
- Extends from 20” to 30” to accommodate standard webcam, microphone, and lighting configurations.
- Keeps unsightly cords organized and out of your workspace—allowing for a clean and tidy video conferencing setup.
- Offers more positioning flexibility for webcams and lights so you can get the perfect angle every time.
- Attaches to the sides of desks and platforms ranging from 0.5” to 3.5” to provide stable and organized support for accessories—and more space on your desktop.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment and budget by combining with other accessories, such as a Webcam (W2000) or Ring Light (L1000).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the A1000 with a 2-year warranty.