For professionals struggling to find enough USB-A ports to connect their desktop accessories, the CH1200 USB-C 10Gbps 4-Port Hub is an ideal solution. Perfect for connecting up to four USB-A accessories, such as thumb drives, headsets, mice, and keyboards, to a USB-C port on a laptop or docking station, the CH1200 USB-C 10Gbps 4-Port Hub provides up to 10Gbps data transfer speeds in a portable and compact hub. Enhancing productivity with a simple plug-and-play solution, the CH1200 USB-C 10Gbps 4-Port Hub is a convenient accessory for connecting USB-A devices to a USB-C port.
- 4-port hub allows you to add up to four USB-A accessories using a single USB-C port.
- 10Gbps data transfer speeds (20x faster than USB 2.0) via four USB-A Gen2 10Gbps 5V/0.9A ports.
- Simple plug-and-play expansion hub—no drivers, downloads, or additional power required.
- For USB-C based devices (Thunderbolt™ 4, Thunderbolt™ 3, USB4, and USB-C Alt Mode) running Windows 10 or above, macOS 11 or above, and Chrome OS 91 or above.
- Includes two-year limited warranty.
With our smallest form factor yet, this universally compatible Intel-certified nano hybrid laptop docking station is the ultimate plug-and-play solution for Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C laptops running macOS or Windows. Now compatible with Thunderbolt 4 laptops at Thunderbolt 3 features.
Up to 10Gbps Data Transfer Speeds
20x faster than USB 2.0, the CH1200 uses USB 3.2 technology to enhance your productivity with up to 10Gbps data transfer speeds via four USB-A Gen2 10Gbps 5V/0.9A ports.
A simple plug-and-play expansion hub for connecting up to four USB-A devices to a single USB-C® port on your computer or docking station—no drivers, downloads, or additional power required.
An ideal plug and play solution for USB-C® based devices (Thunderbolt™ 4, Thunderbolt™ 3, USB4®, and USB-C® Alt Mode) running Windows 10 or above, macOS 11 or above and Chrome OS 91 or above.
2-Year Limited Warranty
The CH1200 is a high-quality accessory backed by a two-year limited warranty. Rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.