- The strong lock head is designed for desktop PCs and other devices
- 5mm Keying System featuring patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology is compatible with custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- 2 adapters and cable trap secure peripheral accessories
- Anchor plate allows devices without a Kensington Security Slot to be locked securely
- 8-foot carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
Strong 10mm Lock Head
At only 10mm in diameter, the lock head is designed for even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
5mm Keying System
A central pillar of Kensington’s industry-leading locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest locks. Our unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and our patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organization.
Adheres to a flat surface and is designed to secure a device that does not have a Kensington Security Slot
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 8 feet of cable.
Two adapters secure devices that feature the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot while the cable trap secures your wired keyboard and mouse.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen.