For professionals who make and take calls all day long, Kensington's universal plug & play H2000 USB-C Headset delivers an immersive and focused experience, exceptional sound technology and premium productivity features via an ergonomic over-ear design. The H2000 provides cooling-gel infused memory foam earpads with breathable heat transferring fabric for all-day comfort, noise-canceling microphones that suppress distracting sounds, LED indicators for 'busy' and mute to reduce distractions, in-line music controls and sidetone for a better call experience. Dynamic 40mm neodymium drivers deliver an exceptional audio experience for calls and music, with a long 1.8m (6') tangle-free nylon braided USB-C cable provides room to stand and stretch. The H2000 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem - providing an integrated experience so you spend more time being productive.
- Works with popular calling applications (Microsoft Teams, Zoom and more) and operating systems (Windows, macOS and Chrome OS) - so you can instantly connect, stay focused, and be productive.
- Over-ear design with cooling-gel infused memory foam earpads covered in breathable heat transferring fabric, adjustable leatherette headband, a rotating microphone (up to 270°) that can be worn on the right or left side and rotating joints that allow the earcups to swivel up to 90° for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Passive noise cancellation (PNC) technology allows you to stay focused by blocking out surrounding noise, convenient flip-to-mute boom microphone supports quick muting needs and built-in hearing protection shields your ears from sounds above 100dBA.
- Enhanced environmental noise-cancelling (ENC) microphones suppress up to 90% of distracting sounds such as keyboard clicks so others can hear your voice clearly, sidetone confirms you are being heard, sound guidance confirms mute status and dynamic 40mm neodymium drivers deliver an exceptional audio experience with wide band support- for calls and music.
- Quick access to the volume, play/pause, mute and integrated busy light buttons help you maximise productivity, while LED lights provide reassuring visual confirmation of your status so you can stay focused.
- Viewable from the sides of both earcups, LED indicators turn red when your microphone is activated or when you toggle to busy via your in-line controls - to minimise colleague interruptions and maximise productivity.
- A long 1.8m (6') tangle-free nylon braided USB-C cable (with USB-C to USB-A dongle) provides the dependability of a wired connection and the freedom to stand and stretch during extended calls. Easily carry your headset in the flannel travel bag.
- Spend more time collaborating with Kensington’s unified video conferencing products and accessories - the most professional, personal and productive way to Communicate like a Pro. 2-year limited warranty included.
Plug & Play
Works with popular calling applications and operating systems.
All-Day Ergonomic Comfort
Over-ear design, adjustable headband, cooling-gel earpads, rotating microphone and swivel earcups.
Pro Noise Cancellation, Productivity and Safety Features
Passive noise cancellation (PNC), flip-to-mute boom microphone and built-in hearing protection.
Exceptional Sound Technology
Environmental noise-cancelling (ENC) technology, sidetone, sound guidance and 40mm drivers.
Pro Inline Controls with LED Indicators
Quick access to volume, play/pause, mute and busy buttons with lights for visual confirmation.
Visible Busy Lights
LED indicators turn red when your microphone is activated to minimise colleague interruptions.
1.8m (6') USB-C Cable & Travel Bag
Provides the freedom to stand and stretch during extended calls and easily carry your headset.
Professional Ecosystem & Warranty
Simplifies your video conferencing experience, provides trusted reliability with a 2-year limited warranty.