Designed to fit the Kensington Security Slot(tm) as well as the Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Go, the Dual Head Cable Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go was designed in partnership with Microsoft specifically for Surface Pro and Surface Go.
- Not compatible with Surface Pro 8.
- Exclusively designed for Surface™ Pro [not compatible with Surface™ Pro X] and Surface™ Go to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement.
- Tough Lock Head Exclusively designed for Surface Pro and Surface Go in partnership with Microsoft attaches to the kickstand of the Surface Pro and Surface Go for uncompromised security
- MicroSaver 2.0 Secondary Lock Head with T-Bar Locking
- Hidden Pin™ Technology is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick, all part of our robust 5mm custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K66647M), Supervisor Keyed (K66647S) and Like Keyed (K66647L) options
- Carbon Steel Cable resists and deters cutting attempts
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
Exclusively Designed for Surface
Kensington worked directly with Microsoft® to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement so you can secure your Surface™ Pro and Surface™ Go with confidence.
Tough Lock Head
The Lock Head fits Surface Pro and Surface Go devices securely without marring the aesthetics of the Surface Pro and Surface Go.*Non-Invasive Locking Technology provides easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the Surface Pro and Surface Go's hardware warranty and aesthetics*Attaching without the need for any tools or glue-on pieces, the lock quickly and easily connects and disconnects from the kickstand of the Surface Pro and Surface Go. The non-invasive locking technology is supported by anti-scratch protection to secure the device without impacting the aesthetics of a Surface Pro and Surface Go or impacting its hardware warranty.
MicroSaver 2.0 with T-Bar Locking Technology
The secondary lock head inserts into the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot found on many peripheral desktop accessories. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the Dual Head Cable Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go delivers protection with flexibility.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 1.8m (6ft) of cable.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Verified and Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.