- Strong 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin™ Technology supports anti-pick tubular lock
- T-Bar™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- TAA Compliant
Strong 10mm Lock Head
At only 10mm in diameter, the lock head is designed for the even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
The patented anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with.
T-Bar™ Locking Technology
The trusted industry standard for nearly 25 years and compatible with the Kensington Security Slot™ found in most laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen