- 2.4 GHz wireless with storable nano receiver works wherever you do
- Unique touch scrolling along with compact 32mm ball lets you glide effortlessly through web pages and documents
- Ambidextrous design for right-handed or left-handed users
- KensingtonWorks™ software provides a customized productivity experience
- Plug and play with no drivers needed
2.4GHz Wireless Nano Receiver
Offering cable-free versatility for productivity on the go, the receiver can be stored inside the trackball for safekeeping when not in use.
This unique feature lets you slide your finger around the outer ring of the trackball, letting you glide effortlessly through web pages and long documents.
Optical Tracking Technology
Provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can get where you want on the screen quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency.
Along with a centered compact 32mm ball, it works equally well for either right-handed or left-handed users.
Plug & Play Installation
Quickly get clicking and scrolling with fast, simple installation through the wireless USB receiver with the driver downloading automatically.
Free downloadable software provides an even more personalized experience, giving you the ability to assign a wide variety of program functions to each of the 2 buttons, as well as adjusting cursor and scrolling speeds.