The Kensington Anti-Fatigue Mat combines superior gel comfort with professional durability to provide the perfect companion for standing workstations. Maximizing the health benefits of standing while working, the Anti-Fatigue Mat is made of the highest quality materials and ergonomically engineered to reduce fatigue on legs, back and feet at the office, laboratory, workshop, kitchen or garage.
- Ergonomically Engineered to stimulate blood circulation and reduce fatigue on legs, back and feet by providing better pressure distribution and significantly reducing contact stress
- Patented Rubberized-Gel Foam is 17mm thick and provides superior performance over thicker polyurethane foam competitors, offering unmatched tensile strength to resist tearing, an easy-to-clean waterproof and oil-resistant surface, enhanced shock absorption, and better durability for high traffic areas to ensure mat will not break down or compress over time
- NFSI Certified Anti-Slip Surface reduces slipping concerns and ensures mat stays in place
- ADA-Compliant Beveled Edge ensures mat will not roll-up, is trip-resistant, and provides 18° angle for office chair to roll up on with ease
- Non-Toxic & Flame Resistant materials are vinyl and BPA-free, supporting stricter environmental standards than most polyurethane foam competitors, and meet Cal 117 fire safety standards
- Ships Flat to prevent unwanted creases and curled edges
- Size: 890mm x 500mm
- Warranty: 2 Years
Designed to stimulate blood circulation and reduce fatigue on legs, back and feet by providing better pressure distribution and significantly reducing contact stress.
Thunderbolt™ 3 Technology
Foam A perfect office, lab, garage or kitchen mat offering superior performance over polyurethane foam mats. Provides unmatched tensile strength to resist tearing, an easy-to-clean waterproof and oil-resistant surface, enhanced shock absorption to reduce fatigue, and enhanced durability for high traffic areas to ensure the mat will not break down or compress over time.
NFSI Certified Anti-Slip Surface
High-traction certified by the NFSI to reduce slipping risks and ensure mat stays in place even in heavily trafficked areas.
ADA-Compliant Beveled Edge
Designed with compliance in mind, the edge the mat will not roll-up, is trip resistant, and provides the 18° angle for an office chair to roll on and off with ease.
Non-Toxic & Flame Resistant
Vinyl and BPA-free to support stricter environmental standards than most traditional polyurethane foam mats for a healthier work environment, while also meeting Cal 117 fire safety standards.
Prevents unwanted creases and curled edges so your mat is ready for professional use right out of the box