Trust Kensington, the choice of IT professionals, to help protect the sensitive information on your monitor and reduce the chances of wandering eyes viewing confidential data on your screen. FP Series Monitor Privacy Screens limit the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees so a person off to the side only sees a dark screen. They are easy to install, either with included frameless tab holders or double-sided tape. The reversible privacy screens also use an anti-reflective coating to reduce glare, and they filter out harmful blue light by up to 30 percent.
- Limits viewing angle to 30° and keeps your sensitive information safe
- Blue Light Reduction: reduces detrimental blue light by up to 42%, easing eye strain and promoting natural sleep
- Innovative anti-glare coating reduces reflection and improves clarity
- Anti-fingerprint coating keeps your screen clean and free of greasy marks
- Edge to edge alignment for perfect fit with your screen
- Custom sizes available on request
- Suitable for 34" curved monitors
- 2-way adhesive
Limited Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the monitor to +/- 30 degrees, helping you keep the information on your screen private and reducing the chances of a visual data breach
Blue Light Reduction
Filters out the harmful rays by up to 30%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting your natural sleep patterns
Reduces glare from any outside light sources that can interfere with your viewing clarity
Wipes clean with a damp cloth
Independently certified for safety and compliance.