Comfort and productivity are at your fingertips with the SlimBlade™ Trackball. Your computing experience gets smoother, faster and easier with a ball that can do it all. In addition to the usual productivity gains that come with a trackball, with a simple twist of the ball, you’ll be scrolling up and down pages. It offers better ergonomics, with less wrist and hand movement that will ease the pain of repetitive-stress injuries. KensingtonWorks™ software also allows you to turn your trackball into the ultimate media controller so you can adjust volume, hit play/pause, stop, and forward/back. The sleek, low-profile design provides all-day comfort while advanced laser technology and a large 55mm ball deliver exceptional precision.
- Scroll up and down web pages and documents with a simple twist of the 55mm ball
- Sleek, low-profile design offers all-day comfort along with beautiful aesthetics
- Laser tracking technology delivers superior precision for increased productivity
- Ambidextrous design ideal for both right-handed and left-handed users
- Wired 150cm USB cable provides reliability and avoids need for batteries
- Experience plug-and-play default settings or use KensingtonWorks software to set pointer and scrolling options and professionally customize nine buttons to tackle common tasks with one touch
- Plug & Play installation
- PC and Mac compatible
The low-profile shape along with the silver metallic finish offer beautiful aesthetics and ergonomic comfort. The trackball takes up less desk space than what is needed to operate a mouse and is more comfortable during extended use because it requires less arm and wrist movement.
Laser technology provides highly accurate and responsive cursor tracking and scrolling, plus the large 55mm ball makes it quicker and easier to navigate anywhere on the screen.
Allows you to truly customize your productivity experience by letting you adjust the cursor and scrolling speeds, as well as the functions for the four buttons including media player controls.
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the USB cable to your device and you’ll be up and running quickly as the drivers will download automatically, plus there’s no need for batteries.