- Provides multiple pairing options – connect to a laptop or mobile smart device via Bluetooth 3.0 or 5.0 (Bluetooth LE) to save a valuable USB port, or to a desktop PC via the 2.4GHz USB-A Nano dongle
- The high-performance optical sensor tracks quickly and accurately on even the most difficult modern office surfaces, including glass, granite, lacquer, marble and wood
- Meets corporate security protocols and protects your data from potential hackers with government-grade encryption technology
- Easily adjust the cursor speed to meet your needs by selecting the appropriate DPI level (1200/2400/4000) –higher DPI for casual browsing or word processing and lower DPI for precision editing
- Works with Windows, Chrome OS, macOS and Android OS. An ideal mouse for desktop PCs with or without Bluetooth functionality, and newer devices with Bluetooth LE, like the Surface Pro and MacBook Pro
Adaptable Wireless Pairing
Connects to a variety of devices.
Advanced Tracking Technology
Works on almost any surface.
AES 128-bit Encryption
Meets AES standards.
Triple DPI Button
Allows users to easily adjust between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Works with a variety of operating systems and offers full coverage for all computing devices.