- Tough Hidden Pin Lock Head with Cleat™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security.
- Hidden Pin™ Technology is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K66641M), Supervisor Keyed (K66641S) and Like Keyed (K66641L) options.
- Self-Coiling Steel Cable resists and deters cutting attempts.
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior laptop engagement.
- Verified and Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement.
Tough Lock Head
Offering uncompromised security for ultra-thin laptops built with the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the 10mm Lock Head with Cleat Locking Technology provides trusted protection that only Kensington can provide. The Lock Head fits slim devices securely while allowing them to remain in complete contact with flat surfaces.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the NanoSaver Portable delivers protection with flexibility.
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 2.3m (7.5ft) of cable that can shrink down to 4 inches for easy packing and better mobility.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Verified and Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.