- Tough lock head that fits seamlessly into the latest Dell laptops and tablets with a wedge-shaped lock slot
- Expanding side “hooks” grab the internal sides of the wedge-shaped lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft.
- Hidden Pin™ Technology is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, all part of our robust custom key-management solutions that include Master Keyed (K66645M), Supervisor Keyed (K66645S) and Like Keyed (K66645L) options.
- Self-Coiling Steel Cable resists and deters cutting attempts.
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior device engagement.
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement.
Tough Lock Head
Offering security for devices built with the wedge-shaped lock slot, the 10mm lock head provides trusted protection that only Kensington can provide. The lock head fits slim devices securely while allowing them to remain in complete contact with flat surfaces.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the N17 Portable Keyed Lock delivers protection with flexibility.
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 2.3m (7.5ft) of cable that can shrink down to 4 inches for easy packing.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.