- Tough 10mm Lock Head with Cleat™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in select ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security.
- Secondary lock head with T-Bar Locking Technology offers unparalleled strength for devices featuring the industry standard Kensington Security Slot
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (64449M), Supervisor Keyed (64449S) and Like Keyed (64449L) options.
- Carbon Steel Cable resists and deters cutting attempts
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty guaranteed by the leader in laptop locks
Tough 10mm Lock Head with Cleat Locking Technology
Offering uncompromised security for ultra-thin laptops built with the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the 10mm Lock Head with Cleat Locking Technology provides trusted protection that only Kensington can provide.
T-Bar™ Locking Technology
The secondary lock head uses the trusted industry standard that’s compatible with the Kensington Security Slot™ found on many peripheral desktop accessories. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
5mm Keying System
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the NanoSaver delivers protection with flexibility.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 1.8m (6ft) of cable.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.