The SD4780P USB-C & USB-A 10Gbps Dual 4K Hybrid Docking Station w/ 100W Power Delivery – DP++ & HDMI – Win/Mac/Chrome is the ultimate hybrid docking solution for Ultra High Definition Dual 4K @ 60Hz video. Features include the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP++ 1.2, with four video ports in all (no need for cumbersome adapters); six USB ports; 100W of power delivery (perfect for the newer MacBook Pro); a 1m (3.28 feet) USB-C to USB-C cable with USB-A adapter (for USB-A devices that require power delivery, see our optional power splitter K38310); Thunderbolt 3 compatibility; optional Kensington DockWorks™ software, for the best connection, performance and security from your Kensington dock; and a three-year warranty. VESA compatible.
- Best for: USB-C or USB-A Laptops and Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection technology: USB-C or USB-A (DisplayLink)
- Power delivery: Yes, supports USB-C PD 3.0 (100W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.14 or above, Chrome OS 44 or above
- No of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 2 x HDMI v2.0 and 2 x DisplayPort 1.2++
- Maximum resolution supported: Single or Dual Monitors: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Plug & play: Plug & play installation, though installation of Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance and security from your Kensington universal docking station
- System requirements: DisplayLink driver installation required
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Original Apple M1 – Our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations are a great alternative if you are looking for multi-monitor support on your original M1 MacBook. NOTE: Newer Apple devices (M1 Max and M1 Pro, etc.) are not impacted and support multiple monitors without any issues on Thunderbolt docking stations.
- Optimised for your Windows 11 docking station needs, including support for Snap Layouts and Snap Groups.
Dual 4K video output (HDMI 2.0 and DP++ 1.2 @ 60Hz)
Delivers Ultra High Definition (4096 x 2160) images. Four video ports allow users the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP++ 1.2 without the need for cumbersome adapters.
Universal hybrid docking
The SD4780P connects to any USB-C or USB-A laptop, is Thunderbolt 3 compatible and supports Windows, Mac and Chrome operating systems.
100W power delivery
Ideal for devices that require higher power, such as the newer MacBook Pro. For USB-A laptops requiring power delivery, see our optional 60W Power Splitter (K38310).
Six USB ports (USB-C and USB-A)
Two-layer hub delivers speeds of up to 10Gbps. Front: 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen2 up to 5V/3A and 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen2 up to 5V/2.4A; Back: 4x USB-A 3.2 Gen1 up to 5V/0.9A
Free Kensington DockWorks™ software
Enables the best connection, performance and security from your Kensington dock.