The SD5600T Thunderbolt™ 3 and USB-C Dual 4K Hybrid Docking Station - 96W PD – Win/Mac is the ultimate docking station for maximum productivity and compatibility. Features include universal compatibility, the flexibility to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2, horizontal or vertical placement options, built-in SD and Micro SD card readers, seven USB ports (two with charging), one Gigabit Ethernet port, and one audio combo jack. Three-year warranty.
- Best for: Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C laptops and monitors that support up to dual 4K
- Connection technology: Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C (cross-platform compatibility)
- Power delivery: supports USB-C PD 3.0 (96W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 10 and macOS X 10.14 or later
- # of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 2 x HDMI v2.0 and 2 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Apple M1 - While this docking station will work with the M1 MacBook, only a single video output is supported. For multi-monitor support on your M1 MacBook, see our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations (e.g.: SD4700P, SD4750P, SD4780P or SD4900P)
Perfect for hot-desking and mixed deployment environments, the universally compatible SD5600T works with Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C laptops running Windows or macOS. Now compatible with Thunderbolt 4 laptops at Thunderbolt 3 features.
Thunderbolt 3 Technology
Allows you to transfer up to 40Gbps of data, video, and audio (10Gbps for USB-C Gen2 laptops, 5Gbps for USB-C Gen1 laptops) using the included 0.8m (2.6 ft.) Thunderbolt 3 cable, for a quick and powerful plug and play experience.
Single 4K or Dual 4K Video Output for Thunderbolt 3 Enabled Devices
Extend visual productivity with the crisp resolution, contrast, and color depth of Ultra HD (Single or Dual 4K @ 60Hz) via two DisplayPort ports. USB-C laptops must support Alt Mode. For USB-C Alt Mode devices, a maximum resolution of Single 4K 60Hz or Dual 1440p @ 30Hz is supported for HBR3 laptops or Single 4K 30Hz or Dual 1080p @ 60Hz is supported for HBR2 laptops (dual monitors are for devices that support MST).
96W Power Delivery
Quickly and simply charge any Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C enabled laptop. USB-C laptops must support Power Delivery. Ideal for devices that require higher power, such as the newer MacBook Pro.
Productive Desktop Setup
This 15-port universal docking station provides plenty of ports for all your needs: One front USB-C Gen2 port (up to 10Gbps with 5V/1.5A charging), six USB-A ports (1 front Gen2@10Gbps front with 5V/1.5A charging, 5 rear Gen1@5Gbps, 5V/0.9A), one Gigabit Ethernet port, and one audio combo jack.
Flexible Mounting Options
Choose a horizontal or vertical placement on the desktop, or try our optional zero footprint mounting solution (K34050WW).
Built-in SD and Micro SD Card Readers
UHS II SD 4.0 card readers enable ultra-fast file transfer.
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software and Three-Year Warranty
For the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock, and the peace of mind knowing you’re covered by Kensington.